SLIDER

Ready to Zoom

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our “31 days” series is coming to an end. Many of you have expressed sadness (I know it’s not really sadness, but I understand what you mean)  at the impeding end. Those awesome little comments have really made my day! That means that I was able to share something that many of you found useful. I’m kind of sad to see the series end as well. I won’t get through all of the designs that were scribbled out in my notebook so you can look forward to a walking foot quilting post here and there. I’ll make sure to link them on the original “31 days” post so that you can find them easily. It has been fun, hard, frustrating at times (computer woes) and rewarding all rolled into one.  However I’m also looking forward to having a little break and not having a deadline to meet every day. Plus this baby has been calling my name every time I sit at the computer with my back to it:

HQ16 Set up

 
The HQ is ready to go and is just itching to churn out the quilts. I’m so excited to have a machine that will enable me to progress as a long arm quilter. I haven’t really gotten a chance to play with it but it has already clocked in for work. I was able to whip up this custom ordered baby quilt in no time. I’m sure I’ll get quicker as I learn the quirks of my new set up.

Personalized baby name quilt - Josette
(More info and pictures here)
The quilts are available in my shop.
 
~Norma

7 comments :

Lesley said...

Thanks so much for the series. I plan to revisit your posts many times and try some more designs. I did the cross attaching, but want to try something else. Thanks again for providing such a wonderful service. And have fun with your HQ!

Joyce said...

I've bookmarked many of your lessons, they were so well written and encourage me to try! Thanks so much.

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

I am going to miss your series. Thank you so much for all the information and inspiration. I am forever changed by the possibilities you have presented.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

A big 'Thank You' for your series...can't wait to try out all the designs!!!

Steph Jacobson said...

Thank you so much for this series! Deciding on the right quilting pattern for a quilt is always so difficult for me. I have pinned many of your ideas. I also shared this great info with my quilting friends on Facebook and Flickr.

Eunique said...

Just want you to know that there are still some of us out here trying to catch up! I am working on finishing my first pieced quilt top, and am detemined to quilt it myself. (Even though i seem to get a lot of head shaking when I say that). Anyway, your series makes me feel I can do it. So as soon as that puppy is basted, i'm jumping in! Thanks for posting this.

Mrs Quinn said...

Love, love, love this series. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed every post.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design