SLIDER

Winners of Happy Trees

Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Oy! I have to apologize. I had practically forgotten to draw winners for the Happy Trees - as it stands - pattern. This whole blogging everyday for the "Quilting with your Walking Foot" series is a lot of work! I also got a little side tracked with a road/camping trip to pick up my new (used) HQ16 long arm machine, the kids are also on Fall Break, and we've all had varying degrees of illness. I'm the last to succumb to the virus and the aches and chills have left me with no desire or strength other than to crawl into bed in a little ball!

 The winners are:
#10 louzee
#101 jules
#130 Suze
#61 Bonnie58
#30 Sheila
#85 another Sheila
#33 pinsandneedles
#5 Theresa
#46 Josie McRazie
#54 patchouli moon studio

I have emailed the pattern to all the winners. Make sure you check your "junk" folder if your name is on the list.

~ Norma

4 comments :

tink's mom said...

Sorry to hear that you are down for the count. Hope you are feeling better soon.

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Melhoras a você e sua família.Beijos.

Lesley said...

Please take care of yourself and get better soon!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hope you feel better real soon!!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design