SLIDER

Gingham Binding

Sunday, July 27, 2014
Is there anything cuter than gingham binding? Except maybe bias gingham binding!
I made this binding for the quilt I quilted up a few days ago. You can see a peek of the lovely fabric I used for the backing. It is a fabric I bought on a whim years ago because I thought it was adorable and vintage looking. I don't remember where I bought it and there was no information on the selvages.


It took me longer to make the bias binding than it did to apply it to the quilt. I love adding my binding by machine. The method I use can be found here.
What's your favorite method for applying binding?
~Norma
blog.petitdesignco.com


1 comment :

Unknown said...

This binding is just fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design