SLIDER

In the Kitchen

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I have been experimenting with some new recipes in the kitchen. I’m not one to make the same recipes over and over. We have some family favorites but I get bored pretty easily. I blame pinterest and the internet. There are so many delicious looking recipes that just make my mouth water.

fennel

I forget where I came across this recipe for Roasted Fennel and Granny Smith Apples. This was my first time trying fennel. The recipe was delicious and the kids gobbled it right up. The apples added just the right amount of sweet tanginess.

The other recipe I tried was this super easy Kale, Mushroom & Bacon Quiche. I actually didn’t have kale on hand so I used spinach. It was a great recipe to use up our excess backyard eggs.
quiche

1 comment :

Gene Black said...

I can't eat eggs (digestive issues) But the roasted fennel and apples looks delicious. I wonder if you could also add brussel sprouts or chunks of cabbage to it.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design