SLIDER

Crafting for Good

Monday, September 20, 2010
The other day my son came home with a reading book from school. The poor book had seen better days and was falling apart despite the tape found on almost every page. I decided to use my crafting powers for good and sent a note to the teacher saying I'd be very happy and willing to repair the book. She sent the book back to me and I used this nifty tutorial on Design Sponge to fix the sad little book.


First I took the book completely apart  and squared up the edges of the pages that would be along the binding. Then I pretty much followed the tutorial. Unfortunately I did not have any regular masking tape so I had to use blue painter's tape to cover up the spine once I was done.

Have you used your crafting powers for good lately?

if not, you can bake me some cookies and send them to me. Just sayin'

~Norma
Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design