SLIDER

DQS 9 Reveal

Thursday, September 16, 2010
Here is the quilt that I made for my wonderful partner Susan for the Doll Quilt Swap round 9.

I used some Tula Pink Flutterby for the binding.

And here's the whole thing. Susan has a much better picture though.


The quilt measures approximately 19"x19" and is a design by Irena Bluhm. I learned about Irena recently and even went ahead and purchased her "Quilts of a different color" book hoping to learn a few more tricks to improve my technique. I came to find out that she pretty much uses the same technique I do with the colored pencils. Still, it's a good book to have around for some eye candy.

~Norma

1 comment :

Sandy said...

This is lovely,I now have the pencils, the medium, and the fabric...just need to get my feet (fingers) wet! and try this out! thanks, you have a lucky friend, Sandy

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design