SLIDER

Etsy Love Wednesday

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I would really love to get into an autumn mood but it is hard to do when it's still in the 90's here in Alabama. I realize that if I wait until it cools down to pull out my fall decorations they will only be out for a few weeks. Maybe I'll get to it this week.

I created this Etsy treasury, "Persimmony Falls," as an ode of things to come! This is my favorite orange hue. Call it what you will; persimmon, burnt orange, rusty orange, it's delicious! In fact I just bought a dress in this lovely hue on clearance for $9 {woo hoo!} Mr. PD called me a ruffly pumpkin. hmmph! He should know better than to tease his wife! Luckily I got several nice comments on my dress so it will not be banished to the back of my closet!

 Does it feel like Autumn in your neck of the woods?

~Norma

3 comments :

Anne at Film and Thread said...

It does feel like Alabama since I'm just a little north of you! I'm having a blast looking through your blog. That peacock quilt is just amazing and it was so sweet of you to include a tutorial for how to color it.

Gene Black said...

Yes ma'am, it is too hot here for me to be thinking "fall" or "autumn".

Arianne said...

I like your new dress (looking at the link). My favorite on your etsy selection is the autumn print.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design