SLIDER

Welcome!

Monday, July 12, 2010
I'm glad you've decided to follow me on over to my new home on the net. Welcome to Petit Design Co. This has been in the works for a couple of weeks (thus my lam-o posting or lack thereof.) Why the change? Well I no longer felt that my old name, Petit Debutant, was encompassing all that I do and all that I plan to do in the future. Petit Debutant served me well in the beginning when I started out selling children's clothes, then when I moved on to sewing patterns for children it still worked. By the time I began to focus on my Profile Silhouettes it still worked because I was mainly doing children's portraits. While I still want to, and love to, make profile silhouettes I want to focus more on quilting. Quilting is my passion and I want to focus my efforts there. That doesn't mean I wont' dabble in other creative outlets. Thus my new name was born. I kept Petit because I already have name recognition and I don't want to loose/confuse my loyal customers and admirers. I dropped debutant and replaced it with Design. Company (Co.) was added just for fun because I decided it made me sound real official like, and because it just rolls off the tongue! When I ran my new name by my husband he approved it right away and then added with a smirk, "That means I can still be Mr.PD!"

I've been able to upload all of my old content to the new blog but the search function doesn't seem to picking up old posts, at least not yet. I think the search engines haven't crawled through everything yet so hopefully that will be up and working soon. My old site will remain active indefinitely (or until blogger makes a rule about deleting old blogs) so if you have stuff bookmarked you should be able to find it. I have a few pages that are still under construction and if you don't mind a little dust come on in! I'm so happy to have you!

5 comments :

RosaMarĂ­a said...

feliz nuevo comienzo!

LauraB said...

Love the new site and new "you" ... Congratulations! I'm continually in awe of your talent!

Gene Black said...

I did not make it to be the primo follower. But I am here now!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Of course we would follow you, silly girl!! Now, I'll have to go look around.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yay!! you moved Everything Here. So glad I can still find the previous posts. Nice site.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design