SLIDER

March Photo a Day: 3/8-3/10

Tuesday, March 18, 2014
3-8 eyes
I may be partial, but my little girl has some of the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. People randomly stop us to compliment her on her eyes. I would describe them a lovely golden amber with a dark outer ring. My oldest son has equally beautiful eyes but his are a bit darker. He doesn't get compliments on his eyes because all the ladies are too focused on on his gorgeously long eyelashes.
3-8 eyes

 
 
 
3-9 far away
I am really liking that my 2 year old is no longer attached to me at the hip. He is doing so much better on his little balance bike.
 
 
 
 
3-10 texture
I love using burlap to decorate my home. This is a close-up shot of the burlap wreath that hangs on our front door.

~ Norma
Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design