SLIDER

March Photo a Day 3/3 : My View

Tuesday, March 4, 2014
3-3 my view
The kids had a snow day. It was nice to observe them playing and doing things they like. While they kept themselves busy I tried out a recipe for Old Fashioned Custard Pie and made potato soup in the crock pot.
My oldest kept himself busy with his "Contraptions" toy. Basically its a bunch of wood blocks, a couple of balls and an instruction booklet for several different contraptions. It keeps him busy for hours!
3-3 My ViewMy daughter kept herself busy by making another egg garland for her shop. The two year old kept himself busy by terrorizing the older two, playing in a fort, watching tv and pulling out all the DVD’s over and over again.

~ Norma
Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design