SLIDER

MTQB August and September

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I finally finished up my September blocks, only a month late. I really don't know what has happened to my time lately. Well here are September's blocks, a modern take on the churn dash block. (Instructions here)



I also realized I never posted pictures of my August MTQB blocks, a Quatrefoil block. (Instructions here)


I'm loving those Luna moths, especially after seeing a real live Luna moth on my rafting trip back in August.

~ Norma

These are for the Modern Tradition Quilt Bee group (Flickr)

3 comments :

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Oh, my! That August block is just so beautiful! The colors and the way you laid out the fabric is really stunning.

RosaMaría said...

te quedaron super lindos! mis favoritos son los primeros dos, es un patrón clásico pero luce super moderno!!

maeve315@msn.com said...

Your quatrafoil block is absolutely stunning! Love your fabric combinations, they make the design so appealing! Great job!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design