SLIDER

Recipes

Monday, August 30, 2010
I've updated the "Recipes" page of my blog. Now you can browse most recipes by image... but don't blame me if you end up hungry!
Petit Design Co. Recipe Page
You can always find the "recipes" page by clicking on the link on the top tool bar. As I post recipes I'll update this page with a picture and link to the recipe.

The whole recipe thing really got started when my SIL challenged me to take pictures and post the recipe of our dinners. I found that I really enjoy this part of cooking (the picture taking) because it helps me to dish up our food in a more aesthetically pleasing manner. Yes, sometimes we still just put the pot on the table, mainly Mr.PD, but even he has gotten into the habit of dishing up "pretty." It really takes our average every day dinners to "oooh and ahhh" dinners. It really isn't that much harder to dish up "pretty" and it makes our daily family dinners a special occasion. I think my family is pretty special and they deserve to use my pretty napkins and my pretty dishes, and yeah, they're candle worthy too.

I want to challenge you this week to make someone feel special (even if it's just you) by dishing up at least one meal "pretty." Pull out your nice dishes, and your napkins, they really get lonely between Easter and Thanksgiving.

~Norma

3 comments :

Gene Black said...

I didn't "dish up pretty" but I did take photos of what I cooked tonite. I am about to blog about it.

Joy said...

How do you find the time to do all you do? You totally amaze me.

Arianne said...

Just wanted to let you know that we "dished up pretty" tonight. We had a back to school feast and I pulled out the pretty dishes and the sparkling cider to help celebrate. Your pictures look tasty. Maybe it's time to do a "What's for dinner" again?

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design