SLIDER

DQS9 Sneak Peek

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
This is what my Doll Quilt Swap 9 quilt looked like a week and a half ago.


I loved it. Until...

...this week when it looks like this, and now I love it even more!! I need to hurry up and finish it up. For some reason I thought the deadline for send outs was Sept 15th, turns out it's Sept 8th. So I have to get crackin'.

Oh and since I know there are going to be a bazillion questions, you can read this post first to learn how I magically transformed the quilt after it was quilted.

I hope my secret partner likes it!

~Norma



8 comments :

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

I somehow deleted your comment from my blog :) biking + little kids for me = either going at 6am or loading them up in the bike trailer. If you have one or can get your hands on one, it's a lot of fun. Last fall I pulled 90 pounds of little boys. Phew! Colored pencils on this quilt is so interesting. I might have to try it :)

Joy said...

Beautiful. Whom ever gets this one will love it. I will have to try the colored pencils some day soon.

What Comes Next? said...

It is simply gorgeous! I wish I was the lucky recipient, but I've already been lucky! You've been very lucky too! Congratulations!

paulette said...

Congratulations on the new GO! You are going to love it!!
Paulette

Sandy said...

This is my first visit to your site and I love it! Came to say congrats on winning the GO! and now am going back to learn how to do that pencil painting!!Sandy in MD

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful. Inspirational.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Congratulations on winning the GO! from Sew Many Ways!!!! Enjoy:)

Susan said...

Oh my, they are just incredible!!!!!

Colored pencils...who what of thought????

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design