SLIDER

Project 365 - Week 3

Thursday, February 4, 2010
I'm still chugging along with Project 365. I just need to be better at uploading my images. I can't believe a whole month has gone by already. Before I started I thought I might run out of things to take pictures of, but now I have come to realize that there are so many things that happen in a day it's almost hard to narrow it down to just one photo for the day.


There are a few pictures in this week I'm glad I have. There is now way I would be able to remember half this stuff in a few years. I'm a very visual person and I'm loving this version of "journaling." I can't wait to have this printed at the end of the year.

My favorite photo of the week is the organized toy room {and no it didn't last} but it's not my favorite memory of the week.

1 comment :

Kris said...

These are great! I like the organized closet too and the great faces you caught.

I'm debating about getting into a 365 project. I'm taking a DSLR class to learn to use my new camera and it's got me constantly on the look out for photo ops!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design