SLIDER

One

Friday, August 3, 2012

I haven’t done much quilting in the last few days. I’ve been stuck running errands for “Back to School.”  Lucky me, I got to spend lots of time at the health department trying to get all the immunizations transferred over from Alabama state records to TN state records. (Long, boring, story.) I can’t believe school starts on Monday in the Nashville TN area. My poor kids got their vacation cut by a couple of weeks because of our move. It’s a good thing they are still young enough to 1) like school and 2) don’t really care about the calendar!

Besides school stuff I spent yesterday baking a cake for my cute little mop head who turned 1 yesterday. I can’t believe how the time has flown! So much has changed in our lives in the last year and it’s been one super busy year for me. I’m glad I’ve got this little guy to keep me company while the other 2 are at school ALL DAY! I can hardly contain my excitement :D  (Don’t’ get me wrong, I’m sure I’ll miss them… in a bout a month.)

bday

Now if you’ll excuse me there’s Black Forest cake calling my name.

~ Norma

1 comment :

Gene Black said...

Darn, you moved too soon. I would be glad to help you eat that cake!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design