SLIDER

Rainbow Quilt

Friday, September 26, 2014
I finally got around to breaking in the new set up. I loaded up this colorful baby quilt that I pieced a few months ago. I pieced it entirely out of my scrap bin. Each block is 4"x4".


It took me a while to get started because I was trying to figure out a way to do pantographs from the front of the machine. I picked my husband's brain and we finally got it worked out. I'll have to take a better picture of the set up for you to see.


I used an aqua blue thread for the quilting. I was surprised that this was the color that blended the best with all the colors. I thought I would be using white but it was too stark.


I used a pretty green swiss dot on the back. It really shows off the quilting. The quilting is "AM's Turbulance."


~ Norma
blog.petitdesignco.com

1 comment :

magistra said...

Hi, just found your blog through pinterest and I quickly signed up to follow you on bloglovin. I am looking forward to your 31 day posts. Anyway, I wrote you on this entry because I had to say how much I love this little quilt. The reason it shines for me is the whimsical black fabric you chose for the border. That really ties it all in and makes it look complete to me. Anyway, looking forward to learning how to machine quilt! Magistra13 at yahoo dot com

Beth

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design