SLIDER

A Guild Home

Tuesday, September 30, 2014
It's been a little over two years since I was able to go to a quilt guild meeting. Things have finally aligned and I have joined my local quilt guild. I now have a guild to call home and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the other ladies.

 I had been wanting to check it out but was unable to do so because they meet on a weekday during the day. Now that my youngest is going to a Mother's Day Out program I get to have a little fun time.
During last week's meeting we were able to participate in a class that was taught by Wanda of Old South Fabrics. We made a good start on the "Favorite Things" pattern from the "Holly Jolly" by Sheri Falls. Isn't Wanda's sample adorable? I think she may still have a few kits available if you are interested (just send her an email through her site.)


I was able to complete my row of presents which was the only thing I was able to get cut out before the class. I decided to just use the fabrics I have on hand rather than buying more fabric. I son't have a lot of Christmas fabrics so mine is based on the cute Riley Blake print that has been in  my stash for a while called "Colorful Christmas." 


Yesterday I was able to complete the row of mugs. The cutting of fabrics is a little tedious but I am enjoying working on one element at a time.
What have you been working on lately?
~ Norma
blog.petitdesignco.com
Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design