SLIDER

Custom Quilt

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I’m working on a custom quilt order.

Garber Quilt Top

The customer supplied a very basic sketch and I turned it into a quilt top. So far the most challenging aspect was working with the printer fabric sheets. My printer was having none of it! I found some really soft fabric sheets that I wanted to use, but my printer was having so much trouble feeding the sheets through the printer. A few sheets were ruined and I was ready to give up when I had an idea that made it work perfectly. I’ll be sharing my tips in a future post.

Today I am preparing the backing and hopefully I can get this all quilted up as well.
What are you working on?
~ Norma

1 comment :

Anna said...

It's very original!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Anna

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design