SLIDER

Grateful

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today I am grateful for so much more than I deserve. I could write a list a mile long for all the things I’m grateful for. At the top of the list are 4 very important people that are my world, my husband and 3 kids. I'm especially grateful that we are together because I can’t stand it when we are apart even if it is for just a few days, and even when it’s for something great (a wedding.) I can not imagine my world without my family. 

Snow Baby

Happy Thanksgiving!

~ Norma

 

PS I’m grateful it doesn’t snow (hardly ever) in the south. That picture was taken 1.5 weeks ago in Bountiful, UT. Just my husband and little guy went and I missed them to pieces.

1 comment :

Eunique said...

Beautiful picture. And you're little guy is color coordinated.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design