SLIDER

New Fabrics and Notions

Friday, April 15, 2011
Over the last couple of months I've added a few new fabrics to may stash:


 New fabrics


From left to right and top to bottom:

The first stack were all  from fabric.com There's some Amy Butler Lotus, Michael Miller Snow Dots and Holiday tree

The second and third stacks are from a very generous "secret pal" at quilt guild that has gifted the 1/2 yard stacks of gorgeous fabrics. I know the blue and brown stack is from Hobby Lobby, I'm thinking the green and red stack is also from there.

The 4th stack is Dr. Seuss and I can't remember where I bought them but they arrived super speedily!

The 5th picture is the fabric I was searching for in this post and is Marcus Brothers Storybook (now out of print.) I was lucky enough to find 3 yards at Colonial Crafts.

The last stack was in the same order as the first from fabric.com and they are all Kona Cottons in bright summery colors.

I was also very lucky to become affiliated with Accuquilt's Blogger Program so I have increased in my die collection with these new dies:



Go! dies


I've got some tutorials planned with these new dies as long as life cooperates :)

I've been very blessed recently!

~ Norma

1 comment :

Gene Black said...

it is great to be blessed!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design