SLIDER

Doll Quilt Swap 10

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I've lost count... but I think this is either the 3rd or 4th round of the Flickr DQS I've joined. It's one of my favorite projects of the year. This time around my partner was proving to be quite tricky to sew for. I finally settled on a design after months of throwing ideas around in my head. Usually by this point I've already had a good start on the doll quilt, but this time around I haven't had the same drive to get started. I think it has something to do with the whole baby growing deal. Ok, so it's probably has a lot to do with that plus being pretty busy with my shop, the kids, and church responsibilities.

This time around I think it paid off to procrastinate. As I was doing the daily purging of my google reader I somehow or another {you know how it goes, one link leads to another... and half an hour later you're there} I found this cute little quilt and then I hopped on over to the flickr group and was smitten by everything everyone has made.

So yesterday I pulled a stack of fabrics, mostly from my Jacob's Coat pile and today I got busy cutting wedges:


3-23 DQS 10


Hopefully I'll be able to piece it all shortly.

~Norma

2 comments :

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Oooh I was so excited to see this in the DQS. You have made my day :-)

RosaMarĂ­a said...

hermoso!!! me encantas las telas con esos colores super alegres!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design