SLIDER

What's for Dinner? Butternut Squash Bisque

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Photo courtesy BHG

I saw this recipe in the October BHG issue and I just had to try it. I have never cooked anything with Butternut Squash and have always wanted to try it. This recipe sounded so delicious that I gave it a try. You can find the recipe at the BHG website.

This recipe made a giant pot full of soup. For a family of four I would make half and you would still have small amount of leftovers. I served this with fresh made garlic bread and a salad. I only added one Chipotle pepper so my kids would eat it. Mr. PD and I added more of the Chipotle sauce to our individual bowls. I loved this soup and will definitely be making it again. As for my kids, let's just say they were more interested in the garlic bread.
Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design