SLIDER

Driving Cap

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I love the look of old fashioned driving caps on little boys and toddlers. Honestly I think they look good on just about any one. My son has one that he loves dearly. So I decided to make him another one. I scourged the internet for such a pattern and was unable to find any.

There are 2 or 3 out of print patterns by the some of the major pattern companies. If you are lucky to find one, you'll fork over about $14. So I decided to make my own pattern (which I am considering putting up for sale.) There are still a few things I need to tweak to make this work perfectly.

Here is my first prototype. Not to shabby, if I do say so myself!

1 comment :

Ann said...

Look at you, Norma! A woman of SO many talents! I'm glad to have discovered your blog. I'd love to purchase your pattern for this driving cap. I, too, love the look, and all my boys (including the hubby) have one but one , so I'd like to try to remedy that.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design