SLIDER

Jingle Block 3

Monday, March 11, 2013
Jingle block 3
Daylight Savings threw me off yesterday so I channeled my extra energy into preparing my pieces for the “Jingle” block 3. I don’t know if you can tell but I took a shortcut and combined pieces to save time. The solid yellow of the tulips were done as one piece. The red flower was done as a total of two pieces, each piece is made up of 3 petals. This cuts down on the number of pieces I have to layer. Now I just have to embroider the stems onto my block so that I can stitch these pieces down.
Part 2 of the Invisible Machine Appliqué tutorial will come sometime next week. I’ll be using the current block to take pictures and write part 2. I’m hoping that the rain in the south will pass quickly so that I can get nice pictures for part 2 of the tutorial.
Have a great week!
~ Norma
Head on over to Judy’s blog to see what everyone else is up to.

3 comments :

Diane Wagner said...

I love all the variation of fabrics you used. Your block is really cheery. Good idea to combine pieces. I'm new to applique so I'll check out the tutorial. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

That's a really pretty block. It is happy looking.

Cath said...

Very pretty block. i like the way you used different greens for the leaves.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design