SLIDER

Psst!

Saturday, July 14, 2012
Hey you.... yeah you, remember me?

...well I can't blame ya if you don't. This has seriously not been the year of the blog. I know I've had a ton of really good excuses for the past year and a half (pregnant, new baby, cranky colicky baby, home schooling, traveling between two states, and now finally moving to another state permanently.)  That last part happened super quick. I haven't had anythign interesting to share lately unless you find boxes interesting. I'm partially unpacked in the sewing room/office and I've hit that "burned out" stage. I'm seriously debating just pulling out my sewing machine mid mess and letting the creative juices flow. It's just going to get messy again right?

I'll post some pics soon.
~ Norma

3 comments :

Gene Black said...

I hope you are enjoying your new place.
Have fun amidst the mess!

Arianne said...

Sounds like you need some creative therapy. I agree--the room just gets messy anyway. I hear the new house is nice. I hope you feel settled soon.

Shayla Sharp said...

Time to make a few house warming items--maybe that will get you past the burned out stage. :)

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design