SLIDER

Mini Me

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Lately my little girl (age 5) has taken a major interest in drawing and coloring. She’s always liked coloring but her drawing skills are really blossoming. She very adoringly tells me “Mommy, you’re an artist.” I don’t know if I like to refer to myself as an artist but I’m not going to argue with her! :) Then she proceeds to tell me how she’s going to be an artist just like me when she grows up.
When I was still working on my DQS 12 version two, I walked into her room to find this taped to her wall:
Mini Me
which she made after she saw me working on this:
Red and Teal flying Geese
I think I have a future quilter on my hands! I love her intuitive color combos.
~ Norma

3 comments :

Swedish Scrapper said...

Oh Yes! Congratulations! It'll be wonderful to see how she develops, eh?

Arianne said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to agree with your daughter…you are an artist. :-)

Your daughter is an artist, too! 5 years old and drawing like that?? Phenomenal!

robin :-)

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design