SLIDER

What's for Dinner? Low Country Boil

Saturday, April 24, 2010
It's been awhile since I did one of these post! I really wanted to share one of my favorite southern dishes: Low Country Boil (minus the newspapers, look it up!)


It couldn't be easier to make this dish and it is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser. What's not to love? Sausage, corn, shrimp and potatoes and don't forget the corn bread! This time I added carrots because I saw it with carrots the other day at Cracker Barrel and thought "why not?" I follow a super simple recipe by my favorite all time cook Miss Paula Deen! Honestly it's so easy I don't even look at the recipe anymore!

I really, I mean reheheally want to go to her restaurant in Savannah, Ga and I really want to stay at her cottage home on Tybee Island the "Ya'll Come Inn!" I also wouldn't mind a few pieces of furniture from her collection. OK yeah, I really love Paula Deen!



3 comments :

Gene Black said...

So what time should we come over? Mmmm that sounds delicious. I love a low country boil.

RosaMarĂ­a said...

se ve buenĂ­simo! me encanta el elote amarillo!

Brooke said...

I had this at a wedding in South Carolina, and even to this Northwest Coast girl, we fell in LOVE with it! Thanks for the recipe!

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design