SLIDER

Etsy Love Wednesday: Double Dose

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Once again I missed last weeks Etsy Love Wednesday {curse those little germs!}

Up first is a vinyl decal grouping of 3 lovely bird cages. {will vinyl decals ever get old? I heart vinyl} You can get your very own set at Single Stone Studios, plenty more designs to choose from if birds aren't your thing!


I really like the Folksiness of this Pear Tree Stocking made by Buck Land


Not into Folk Art? Here's a set of modern Heather Bailey Stockings made by Petals and Polkadots

I found these awesome Ninja Turtle beanies last year, they still crack me up when I see them! You can buy one ready to go, or a PDF pattern to make your own, by Beach Bunny

These little Hobbit inspired houses would be a great addition to any garden. Skillfully made by Enchanted Gardens.


I've already told you that I'm partial to anything to do with camping trailers {could have something to do with the fact that Mr. PD is building his own.} I couldn't resist this awesome bird house by ralfg08

1 comment :

corrie said...

You have some great picks there! I love the bird cage wall decals and the bird house. Man, there are some talented creative people out there.
thanks for the peek

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design